The Free Clinic Association of Pennsylvania (FCAP) provides education, advocacy and support to free and charitable clinics operating in Pennsylvania.
In addition, the Association:
- connects people without access to healthcare to a clinic offering free or low cost healthcare;
- provides assistance to individuals and groups seeking to start a free or charitable clinic;
- provides education, networking opportunities, and technical assistance to existing clinics;
- educates legislators and policy makers as to the role free and charitable clinics play in PA’s health care safety net and the continued need for this health care model; and,
- represents its members on various statewide, regional, and national committees.
The mission of the Free Clinic Association of Pennsylvania is to support, strengthen and advocate for member clinics as they deliver quality, accessible healthcare to Pennsylvania’s low-income uninsured and under-insured residents.
Our Vision is that all Pennsylvanian residents have access to a safety net for compassionate, quality healthcare.
Our core values are:
- Member Focused
FCAP is a membership organization with three classifications of membership:
- Free clinics
- Charitable clinics
- Interested Individuals and Corporations
The FCAP does not deny services based on age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, marital status, medical conditions, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.
More information about FCAP membership is outlined on our FCAP Membership page.