2018 FCAP Annual Conference
Free Clinics Building Healthier Communities
Friday, April 27, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Holiday Inn Harrisburg/Hershey
604 Station Road
Grantville, PA 17028
- Nicole Lamoureux, CEO National Association of Free Clinics (NAFC)
- Dr. Rachel Levine, Acting Secretary, PA Department of Health (PDH)
- PDH’s Community Based Health Care Grant Program Application – Do’s and Don’ts
- Pain Management without Opioids
- Integrating Behavioral Health Services in Your Clinic – sponsored by Americares
- Social Media Best Practices for Free Clinics
Hotel accommodations are available at a special room rate for all participants. Call 717-469-0661.
The FCAP is also hosting a pre-conference event on Thursday, April 26th from 10 to 3 at the same location. This pre-conference event is free and is an opportunity to learn about and discuss the expansion of oral health access in PA using the free clinic health care model. To register for the Thursday event go to
and use the Password fcap.
Friday, April 27th Conference Online Registration Form
Registration and payment cannot be accepted on the day of the event.